Transportation services by iron (cpc 7111)
1. Legal Based. WTO, FTAs, AFAS
Decree 140/2007 / ND-CP dated September 5, 2007
2. Detailing Conditions.
2.1. WTO, FTAs, AFAS: None, except:
- Ratio of foreign investors’ ownership in charter capital of a business organization: not exceeding 49%. For foreign investors belonging to ASEAN member countries, this percentage does not exceed 51%.
- Type of investment: joint venture with Vietnamese partners.
2.2. The law of Vietnam:
- Ratio of foreign investors’ ownership in charter capital of a business organization: not exceeding 49%;
- Type of investment: joint venture.
Principles of Collection and Announcement of the List of Investment Conditions for Foreign Investors3:34 PM|17/11/2021
1. The list of investment conditions for foreign investors (hereinafter referred to as “the List”). It has been reviewed and gathered according to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 13 of Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP dated 12 / 11/2015 […]
Key notes to apply the list of Investment Conditions3:47 PM|17/10/2021
1. Definitions Investment conditions for foreign investors are the conditions that foreign investors must satisfy when conducting investment activities in investment sectors or trades subject to investment conditions for foreign investors in accordance with provisions of international treaties on investment, […]
Construction work (CPC 511-8)4:56 PM|24/05/2021
1. Legal Based. WTO, FTAs, AFAS, VKFTA 2. Detailing Conditions 2.1. WTO, AFAS, FTAs, VKFTA: a) Foreign investors: They must be legal entities of a WTO Member or an ASEAN member state (VKFTA: not require the investor to be a […]