The Cash Flows under Nominee Company
Accordingly, please see the process and cash flow as below to make it comply with the laws of Vietnam for your reference
- Step 1: You lend the trustee the loan, equivalent to the registered charter capital; and
- Step 2: The trustee uses the loan to be injected into the bank account of the local company controlled by the foreigner so that the trustee fulfills her/his obligation of capital contribution as required by law.
- Step 1: After the foreigner obtains the approval on the capital acquisition of the local company from the trustee, the local company opens its DICA at a licensed bank in Vietnam;
- Step 2: The foreigner transfers the purchase price of capital acquisition (which is equivalent to the registered charter capital and the loan) into the DICA of the local company opened in Step 1;
- Step 3: The purchase price of capital acquisition in the DICA of the local company is transferred to the transaction account of the local company so that the local company acts on behalf of the trustee to conduct the tax declaration for capital transfer of the trustee with the tax authority; and
- Step 4: To repay the loan under the 1st cash flow, the local company delivers the purchase price of capital acquisition in the transaction account of the local company in cash to the foreigner in Vietnam or transfer such amount to a bank account in Vietnam designated by the foreigner.
New guidance on M&A approval process12:48 PM|21/03/2021
With the effect of the Law on Investment 2020, the Ministry of Planning and Investment issued Official Letter No.8909/BKHDT-PC at the very end of last year, providing guidance on the implementation of investment procedures. These are the key points and […]
Foreigners contribute capital to a local Co.,ltd12:52 PM|01/02/2021
Many foreign investors choose to contribute capital to a limited liability company because this type of company is very safe with limited responsibility and strict control. Therefore, we would like to share with you some legal information for foreign investors […]
Set up a representative office in Vietnam3:37 AM|17/01/2021
A representative office is the most convenient and practical means of initially setting up in the country. This is even more critical given that setting up other forms of commercial presence may be either complicated and time-consuming but the representative […]