Security services (cpc 87305)
1. Legal Based. Decree 96/2016/ND-CP dated July 1, 2016
2. Detailing Conditions
2.1. WTO, FTAs: Not included in the Schedule.
2.2. The law of Vietnam:
- Type of investment: to enter into a joint venture with a Vietnamese security service provider in case of investment in machinery and technical means for security purposes and may be performed only in the form of a facility. foreign businesses contribute capital to buy machinery and technical means for security.
- Foreign investors:
– Being an enterprise that has been providing security services for at least 5 consecutive years;
– The representative of the contributed capital amount of a foreign business establishment is a person who has not yet been handled by a foreign law agency of the locality where he / she does business for his / her violation related to the security service business. guard from warning upwards;
– Capital contributed by the foreign business can only be used to purchase machinery, technical equipment for security. The invested capital amount of a foreign business establishment must be at least 1,000,000 USD (one million USD). The pricing of technical machinery and equipment is done by a competent price state management agency at the provincial level or higher; the valuation costs are covered by the security service provider.
Construction work (CPC 511-8)4:56 PM|24/05/2021
1. Legal Based. WTO, FTAs, AFAS, VKFTA 2. Detailing Conditions 2.1. WTO, AFAS, FTAs, VKFTA: a) Foreign investors: They must be legal entities of a WTO Member or an ASEAN member state (VKFTA: not require the investor to be a […]
Education services and others4:49 PM|20/05/2021
Education services (primary education (CPC 921), general education (CPC 922), higher education (CPC 923), adult education (CPC 924) and other educational services, including training create foreign languages (CPC 929) 1. Legal Based WTO, FTAs, AFAS, AANZFTA Decree 73/2012/ND-CP dated September […]
Vocational services (CPC 9223, 9231)3:44 PM|20/05/2021
1. Legal Based WTO, FTAs Law on Vocational Training 2006 Decree 48/2015/ND-CP dated May 15, 2015 2. Detailing Conditions 2.1. WTO, FTAs a) Only commit themselves in the fields of engineering, natural sciences and technology, business administration and business sciences, […]