Production of tobacco products
1. Legal Based. ACIA
Decree 67/2013 / ND-CP dated June 26, 2013
2. Detailing Conditions
2.1. ACIA: does not issue an Investment Registration Certificate to a foreign investor belonging to an ASEAN member country in order to:
- Manufacture of cigarettes, including cigarettes and cigars; tobacco production.
- Providing production related services including:
Processing tobacco products such as cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco, and tobacco cut by farmers under contracts or with fees; processing reconstituted tobacco on a contract or fee basis; Hookah processing on a contract basis or on a fee basis.
Services related to the processing of processed cigarettes for the manufacture of cigarettes on a contract or fee basis.
2.2. The law of Vietnam:
- Ratio of ownership of charter capital: The State accounts for dominant proportion in case of investment in the form of joint venture;
- Type of investment: joint venture, cooperation;
- Vietnamese partners participating in investment: Enterprises that have a license to manufacture tobacco products.
- Obtain permission from the Prime Minister at the request of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Principles of Collection and Announcement of the List of Investment Conditions for Foreign Investors3:34 PM|17/11/2021
1. The list of investment conditions for foreign investors (hereinafter referred to as “the List”). It has been reviewed and gathered according to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 13 of Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP dated 12 / 11/2015 […]
Key notes to apply the list of Investment Conditions3:47 PM|17/10/2021
1. Definitions Investment conditions for foreign investors are the conditions that foreign investors must satisfy when conducting investment activities in investment sectors or trades subject to investment conditions for foreign investors in accordance with provisions of international treaties on investment, […]
Construction work (CPC 511-8)4:56 PM|24/05/2021
1. Legal Based. WTO, FTAs, AFAS, VKFTA 2. Detailing Conditions 2.1. WTO, AFAS, FTAs, VKFTA: a) Foreign investors: They must be legal entities of a WTO Member or an ASEAN member state (VKFTA: not require the investor to be a […]