Price appraisal service
1. Legal Based
Law on Price No. 11/2012 / QH13 dated June 20, 2012
Decree 89/2013 / ND-CP dated August 6, 2013
2. Detailing Conditions
2.1. WTO, FTAs: Not included in the Schedule
2.2. The law of Vietnam:
- Ownership ratio
– Members are organizations: maximum 35% charter capital of a limited liability company valuation two or more members.
– Institutional founding shareholders: up to 35% of the charter capital of a joint stock company.
– In case there are many organizations contributing capital, the total capital contribution of these organizations must not exceed 35% of the charter capital of a limited liability company with two or more members, and joint stock companies for price appraisal.
- Type of investment: joint venture.
- Vietnamese partners participating in investment activities: must be Vietnamese price appraisal enterprises.
- Foreign investors: have been established, provide legal valuation services in the host country.
Principles of Collection and Announcement of the List of Investment Conditions for Foreign Investors3:34 PM|17/11/2021
1. The list of investment conditions for foreign investors (hereinafter referred to as “the List”). It has been reviewed and gathered according to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 13 of Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP dated 12 / 11/2015 […]
Key notes to apply the list of Investment Conditions3:47 PM|17/10/2021
1. Definitions Investment conditions for foreign investors are the conditions that foreign investors must satisfy when conducting investment activities in investment sectors or trades subject to investment conditions for foreign investors in accordance with provisions of international treaties on investment, […]
Construction work (CPC 511-8)4:56 PM|24/05/2021
1. Legal Based. WTO, FTAs, AFAS, VKFTA 2. Detailing Conditions 2.1. WTO, AFAS, FTAs, VKFTA: a) Foreign investors: They must be legal entities of a WTO Member or an ASEAN member state (VKFTA: not require the investor to be a […]