Skip to content
- The notification for changes in business registration information;
- A notarized copy of the ID paper of the transferee (if the transferee is an individual) or a notarized copy of a business registration certificate or an equivalent document (if the transferee is an organization); a list of authorized representatives, a notarized copy of the ID paper of the authorized representative and a letter of attorney issued by the owner;
- A legitimate copy of the revised charter of the company;
- A capital transfer contract or documents proving completion of the capital transfer;
- Authorization letter (If any).