Q. What do the projects need to be approved by the National Assembly?
1. Projects that have significant effects on the environment or potentially have an effect on the environment, including:
- Nuclear power plants;
- Projects that require repurposing of special-use forests, headwater protection forests or border protection forests of at least 50 hectares; of sand-fixing and windbreak coastal forests or protection forests for wave prevention of at least 500 hectares; or production forests of at least 1,000 hectares;
2. Investment projects that require repurposing of land meant for wet rice cultivation during with 02 or more crops of at least 500 hectares;
3. Investment projects that require relocation of 20,000 people or more in mountainous areas or 50,000 people or more in other areas;
4. Investment projects that require the application of a special mechanism or policy that needs to be decided by the National Assembly.
Documents to transform company to multi-member LLC4:13 PM|24/12/2021
Application form for enterprise registration; Charter of the converted company; A list of members and legitimate copies of ID papers of the company’s members that are individuals and legitimates copies of certificate of enterprise registration or equivalent documents of the […]
Documents to register the transfer of share from local owner4:09 PM|24/12/2021
A written for registration of capital contribution or purchase of shares/capital contributions, which specify information about the business organization to which investment is made; the holding of the foreign investor after making an investment; A copy of the ID card […]
Procedure to purchase of a part of the equity4:01 PM|24/12/2021
Step 1: Prepare a dossier including: Application form for enterprise registration; Charter of the converted company; A list of members and legitimate copies of ID papers of the company’s members that are individuals and legitimates copies of certificate of enterprise […]