# Tax – Accounting Services (SMEs)
Monthly and quarterly tax reports
- Classify, collect accounting documents
- Instruct on how to write and manage invoices, receipts, payment bills, etc
- Declare and submit monthly/quarterly VAT report
- Report the situation of monthly and quarterly invoice usage
- Report quarterly corporate income tax
- Draft Annual Finance Statement
Management of bookkeeping
- Make receipts and pay bills, journal ledger, ledger, detailed ledger, … as prescribed by law
- Instruct how to bind the accounting documents in accordance with general standards
- Enter in the accounts and record the bookkeeping by accounting software
- Print and bind accounting documents, accounting books
- Payroll Calculation and Reports; monthly payroll processing and bank transfer preparation.
- Statutory Lodgments: monthly/quarterly PIT declarations, monthly SHUI (insurance) declarations for employees, and annual PIT finalizations; and
- Other payroll support, including terminations, bonuses, warnings, and other matters arising within a business.
Q. What does indirect investment mean?4:17 PM|31/01/2021
Indirect foreign investment, on the other hand, is the investment made through the purchase of shares in Vietnamese companies, capital contribution, stocks, investments funds, or other similar financial vehicles. Indirect investment creates the foreigner’s presence in the management of a […]
Q. What does direct investment mean?4:16 PM|31/01/2021
Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
Q. What do the projects need to be approved by People’s Committees?9:48 AM|12/01/2021
Except for the investment projects approved by The National Assembly and The Prime Minister, People’s Committees shall grant approval for investment guidelines of the following investment projects. Investment projects that request the State to allocate or lease out land without auction […]