List of the popular forms of investment in Vietnam
- Investment in the establishment of a business entity (Foreign investors could make a direct investment in Vietnam through setting up one hundred percent (100%) capital of foreign investors).
- Investment in the form of capital contribution or purchase of shares or stakes.
- Execution of an investment project.
- Investment in the form of a business cooperation contract.
- New forms of investment and types of business entities prescribed by the Government’s regulations.
Q. What does indirect investment mean?4:17 PM|31/01/2021
Indirect foreign investment, on the other hand, is the investment made through the purchase of shares in Vietnamese companies, capital contribution, stocks, investments funds, or other similar financial vehicles. Indirect investment creates the foreigner’s presence in the management of a […]
Q. What does direct investment mean?4:16 PM|31/01/2021
Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
Q. What do the projects need to be approved by People’s Committees?9:48 AM|12/01/2021
Except for the investment projects approved by The National Assembly and The Prime Minister, People’s Committees shall grant approval for investment guidelines of the following investment projects. Investment projects that request the State to allocate or lease out land without auction […]