# Legal In-House Counsel Services
The key tasks our In-House Counsel Services provide include:
- Provide advice regarding terminating labour contracts with employees or reviewing employee benefit issues.
- Reviewing and revising employee handbooks and internal labour regulations.
- Auditing fiduciary responsibilities.
- Making contract review and analysis.
- Covenants not to compete.
- Providing advice on how to manage the legal risks for clients.
- Carrying out due diligence on M&A.
- Negotiating lease and Independent contractor agreements.
- Providing on-call advice to executives and management.
- Identifying, vetting, engaging, and managing special outside counsel.
- Making entity selection, analysis, and review.
- Providing corporate secretarial function.
- Preparing corporate minutes and resolutions.
- Business Planning.
- Settlement negotiations.
- Workforce Reductions.
- Licensing issues.
Q. What does indirect investment mean?4:17 PM|31/01/2021
Indirect foreign investment, on the other hand, is the investment made through the purchase of shares in Vietnamese companies, capital contribution, stocks, investments funds, or other similar financial vehicles. Indirect investment creates the foreigner’s presence in the management of a […]
Q. What does direct investment mean?4:16 PM|31/01/2021
Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
Q. What do the projects need to be approved by People’s Committees?9:48 AM|12/01/2021
Except for the investment projects approved by The National Assembly and The Prime Minister, People’s Committees shall grant approval for investment guidelines of the following investment projects. Investment projects that request the State to allocate or lease out land without auction […]