# Intellectual Properties Services
- Drafting patent claims and specifications, and preparing, filing, and securing registration of patent/industrial design.
- Conducting patent and industrial design searches and advising on patentability.
- Advising and assisting in the annuity of patents.
- Assisting in appeals against oppositions and taking cancellation actions relating to patent and industrial designs.
- Taking prosecution of trademark applications in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and other countries.
- Taking prosecution of regional and/or international trademark applications under Community Trade Mark (CTM) and/or Madrid Agreement/Madrid Protocol.
- Trademark availability searches and analysis.
- Applying for the renewal of trademark registrations.
- Providing possible trademark infringement advice.
- Initiating/defending trademark opposition and taking cancellations.
Q. What does indirect investment mean?4:17 PM|31/01/2021
Indirect foreign investment, on the other hand, is the investment made through the purchase of shares in Vietnamese companies, capital contribution, stocks, investments funds, or other similar financial vehicles. Indirect investment creates the foreigner’s presence in the management of a […]
Q. What does direct investment mean?4:16 PM|31/01/2021
Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
Q. What do the projects need to be approved by People’s Committees?9:48 AM|12/01/2021
Except for the investment projects approved by The National Assembly and The Prime Minister, People’s Committees shall grant approval for investment guidelines of the following investment projects. Investment projects that request the State to allocate or lease out land without auction […]