Who we are
We, DUONG LUAT Investment and Enterprise Consultancy Co., Ltd (“DUONG LUAT”), own and run the website. We are a company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam – our registration number is 0313579716 and our registered office is at 42/33 Hoang Dieu, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. If you have any questions about this website or these terms, please use the relevant contact details set out on the ‘Contact’ page.
The information on this website (the “Website” or “Site”) has been provided by DUONG LUAT and its affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively, “DUONG LUAT”) for general information purposes. It does not constitute legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice or services, and it is presented without any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
While DUONG LUAT has made every attempt to ensure that the information contained at this Website has been obtained from reliable sources, DUONG LUAT is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind, with no guarantee of the suitability, completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the publications, articles, videos, podcasts, information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on the website or any results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will DUONG LUAT, or partners, agents or employees of DUONG LUAT be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
General Rules of Conduct
You agree that you will not do or assist any third party to do any of the following
- interfere with another user’s use or enjoyment of our sites;
- other than as explicitly stated herein or as posted elsewhere on our sites, reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content which has been provided by DUONG LUAT or found on our sites without express prior written permission provided by DUONG LUAT;
- access the Site through an unauthorized interface, or in any unauthorized manner;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large traffic load on DUONG LUAT systems or infrastructure;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, sell, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any portion of our sites, or in any way make our sites available through any third party;
- use any spider, bot, site search/retrieval application, or other device or process to access, search, download, retrieve, index or “data mine” any content or data from our sites, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through our sites;
- interfere with or disrupt the proper working or the security of our sites, or any services or activities conducted on or through our sites, including by “hacking” or defacing any portion of our sites;
- introduce any virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, cancelbot, an easter egg, or other computer program or programming routine that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, any content from our sites, any services or activities conducted on or through our sites, or any system;
- unlawfully intercept any data or confidential or personal information; or
- interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the Site.
We or our licensors own all the rights to all the materials contained in the website, and the information the website collects (we refer to all this as ‘the content’). This includes patents, copyright, database rights, and trademarks.
Use of News Releases, Photographs, and Related Content
- view and display the content on a computer screen;
- print individual pages on paper or make a reasonable number of photocopies (or both); and
- store the content in electronic form on your computer’s hard drive for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You must not copy, pass on, sell, publish or make a profit from any of the content without first getting our written permission. The content includes a number of trademarks (including DUONG LUAT) that are owned by us or our licensors. By making the trademarks available on the website, we are not giving you any permission to use them.
- copy, display, distribute, use, perform, transmit, store and archive information and content submitted by you in Duong Luat’s sole discretion, including without limitation: (i) as directed by your actions and/or instructions; (ii) as necessary to provide customer service; and (iii) as otherwise necessary to provide the functionality of the Site;
- access and disclose your account information and any other information and content submitted by you, if required to do so by law or if such action is, in our sole judgment, necessary in order to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these TOU’s; (iii) respond to claims that any information or content violates the rights of any third party; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of DUONG LUAT or any third party; and
- incorporate information and content posted by you into compilations, derivative works, and marketing and promotional materials for the Site and for DUONG LUAT, and publish and otherwise make generally available archives containing the information and content posted by you; any such compilations, derivative works, and marketing and promotional materials may be reproduced, published, performed, displayed and otherwise distributed in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, to any and all third parties without compensation or attribution to you.
The content is only for general information, and we provide it as it becomes available. We take reasonable care to check that the content is accurate and complete before we publish it on the website. However, because we get the content from a number of different sources – and because of the issues involved with providing information through the Internet – we cannot guarantee that the content will always be accurate, available, complete or fit for any particular purpose.
We do not guarantee that the content is free from viruses, or that you will always be able to use the website without any interruption or error. If you download any content to your computer or take the content from the website in any other way, you do so at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damage to your computer or any of the information on it.
We do not accept any responsibility for any mistakes, errors or other faults in the website and the content, or for how you use the website and the content.
However, nothing in these terms removes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which we cannot limit or exclude under the relevant law.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links or references to products, materials or websites provided by organizations that are independent of us (we call these ‘third parties’), either directly or through frames (for example, where two or more web pages are displayed as a single page). Although we may make this material available, we do not in any way recommend, endorse or promote it. If you have any complaints about the third-party material we make available, you should contact the relevant third party. You must not link to our website without first getting our written permission.
It may be possible, through other websites we run and provide links to from this website, for you to have access to a facility to services. Nothing on this or other websites we run forms an offer on our part to sell any services. How you buy and use services will depend on separate terms and conditions, and you may need to register with us or another organization.
If any court having the appropriate authority finds that any of these terms are not valid, this will not affect the validity of any of the other terms in this notice. If you or we fail to take advantage of any right we have under these terms, it does not mean you or we are giving up that right.
We may make changes to any part of the website or the content (including these terms) at any time. We will tell you about any changes to these terms by showing the date of the changes in the ‘Last updated’ section below. By using the website after the date we make any changes, you are agreeing to the changes.
If you have any questions in connection with this TOU, you may contact us at +84 28 3838 6989 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org