We encourage all our clients to become general retainer clients and maintain a continuing relationship with us. To formalize this relationship, we shall enter into a General Retainer Agreement with a client.
The key tasks our In-House Counsel Services provide include:
- Provide advice regarding terminating labour contracts with employees or reviewing employee benefits issues.
- Reviewing and revising employee handbooks and internal labour regulations.
- Making contract review and analysis.
- Providing advice on how to manage the legal risks for clients.
- Carrying out due diligence on M&A.
- Negotiating lease and Independent contractor agreements.
- Providing on-call advice to executives and management.
- Identifying, vetting, engaging, and managing special outside counsel.
- Making entity selection, analysis, and review.
- Preparing corporate minutes and resolutions.
- Business Planning.
- Settlement negotiations.
- Workforce Reductions.
- Licensing issues.
In consideration for a fixed monthly retainer fee, this written agreement embodies DUONG LUAT’ commitment to serve as the clients’ external legal counsel at all times during the retainer term and make available to the client the legal services of all of our lawyers through its various practice departments of the Firm.