Conditions on social, science and humanities research (CPC 852, 853)
1. WTO: Out of the WTO’s Commitment.
2. AFAS: Not limited to social science and humanities research and development services and multidisciplinary research and experimental development services (CPC 852, 853), except for the following conditions as below:
- Ratio of foreign investors’ ownership in charter capital of a business organization: not exceeding 70%;
- Type of investment: joint venture.
3. The Law of Vietnam: No regulation on investment conditions applicable to foreign investors.
Principles of Collection and Announcement of the List of Investment Conditions for Foreign Investors3:34 PM|17/11/2021
1. The list of investment conditions for foreign investors (hereinafter referred to as “the List”). It has been reviewed and gathered according to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 13 of Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP dated 12 / 11/2015 […]
Key notes to apply the list of Investment Conditions3:47 PM|17/10/2021
1. Definitions Investment conditions for foreign investors are the conditions that foreign investors must satisfy when conducting investment activities in investment sectors or trades subject to investment conditions for foreign investors in accordance with provisions of international treaties on investment, […]
Construction work (CPC 511-8)4:56 PM|24/05/2021
1. Legal Based. WTO, FTAs, AFAS, VKFTA 2. Detailing Conditions 2.1. WTO, AFAS, FTAs, VKFTA: a) Foreign investors: They must be legal entities of a WTO Member or an ASEAN member state (VKFTA: not require the investor to be a […]